My BBF (blogger best friend) Sarah has started a wonderful blogging project called the Happiness Project. All you have to do to participate is blog about what makes you happy – and who doesn’t love to talk about that? Plus we all could use a little more positivity in our lives (at least I know I could!).
So here is what I am happy about this week. There’s no particular order to any of this, by the way:
- My new Kate Spade Saturday weekender. If you haven’t heard about Kate Spade Saturday, it’s a new line that’s the younger, more bubbly sister of Kate Spade (think yellow eye shadow and bubble gum pink earrings). I am totally not in the market for a new travel bag, but I couldn’t pass this one up. Plus I have two trips this summer, and you know I’ll be rocking those stripes at the airport at 4 a.m. (god help me)
- I’ve completed two weeks of Barre Amped classes. Barre classes are a newish exercise class – I’ve heard of Pure Barre and Barre3 as well. A local studio started offering the classes, and for two weeks they have been free. I’ve been struggling to get back into exercise and knew I needed some sort of strength training – and let me tell you, Barre is HARD. Never have I sweated over the tiniest movements. I’m proud of myself for completing five classes – and I just bought a package of 20! Be prepared to hear more about this.
- My roses are blooming! See photo above.
- THREE DAY WEEKEND. Need I say more?
- My boyfriend. He’s been working a difficult assignment for the past few weeks, and I’m so proud of him as he finishes one challenge and moves on to the next!
Thanks Sarah for starting this – and make sure you add your link!
And now a sponsor info – with a great offer just for my readers!
I’m super excited to introduce you to another of my fabulous sponsors, Mindy Miller from Stella & Dot! Mindy contacted me a few weeks ago about doing a Stella & Dot trunk show – I had so much fun picking out my favorite pieces! Ever since my cousin Frankie gifted me with some Stella & Dot jewelry last Christmas, I have been a fan. And I’m thrilled to let you know that Mindy is offering all my readers FREE SHIPPING for MAY AND JUNE – just contact her with your order, and she’ll arrange the rest! Thank you so much Mindy for this generous offer!
Where you live: Midwest
Favorite foods: Grilled cheese; macaroni and cheese (basically anything with cheese)
What would you do with a free afternoon: Right now the weather is so nice and I’d love to have an afternoon patio party with friends.
Current nail polish: OPI Can’t Find my Czechbook
Favorite music on your iPod: Right now I am strangely obsessed with Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke. I’m also loving the new Vampire Weekend album.